Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Too Trusting

Gavin has really grown up a lot in the last few months that we have given him a little bit more freedom. Apparently more than what we should have from what I found yesterday...
That would be the ENTIRE BOX of Cheerios that he somehow got out of the cabinet with a childproof lock on it. I didn't take a shower before the kids got up, so I turned on his favorite show (Word World), gave him a bowl of grapes, and put him on the couch while Henley was taking a nap. 10 minutes later, I walk out of the bathroom to find him eating cheerios out of the bowl that he dumped the grapes out of. I wanted to show Ryan, so I snapped a picture before I told him that was not ok (on many levels!) and he and I cleaned every last Cheerio up.


That was much better than what I found last month when I was cooking dinner and let him play in his room by himself...

I think everything is completely childproof and out of reach, but we have a smart 2-year-old that pushes the stool to use to his advantage...

That's "Monkey Butt" baby powder--about 1/2 the bottle. And it was EVERYWHERE. Here's a video to see the damage...


Looks like we need to keep an eye on this boy all the time!!

No comments: