Thursday, January 20, 2011

Smiley Girl

Henley is such a smiley girl these days!

She crinkles her nose up sometimes which is so cute:

My sweet girl. I don't want her to get any teeth because I love her gummy smile so much!!

I love this video of Henley laughing!! Ryan's parents came up for the day with some friends, and Susan kept making her giggle like this!

Another recent thing she's been laughing at--her brother!
Aunt Amanda stayed with us when it snowed in case we all got snowed in, so we left her air mattress up for Gavin to play on for a few days. Henley thought it was the funniest thing! My favorite is at 56 seconds when we ask Gavin to go say "Hi" to Henley for like the 4th time and he sighs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great post! i love the last video...gavin just loves her doesn't he!it makes me excited for hudson to have a sibling!

Meagan said...

Your kiddlets are SO CUTE! Love the videos - Gavin cracks me up! What a little ham! :-)

Kim said...

Oh dear! I love the boy's sigh and hearing Henley laugh! So sweet. And I like the new blog background. I agree with Bethany. I look fwd to Rev having a little to love after, but I'm not ready to raise another child yet :)

J said...

so sweet seeing such a happy girl :)