First, let me share Gavin's reaction to the snow we had back in December.
Before we even got outside, he was NOT a fan of layering up...
Once we got outside, he was very curious about the white stuff...
Then he remembered all the clothes I put on him and he was NOT a fan...
And then after a whopping 4 minutes outside, we ended our fun snow day like this...
So, you can see why I was so amazed that he loved the snow at Christmas!
So we, along with the rest of the country, have had so much snow this week!
And PRAISE THE LORD, Gavin is now a fan!
Our pitiful attempt at a snowman:

Henley stayed inside most of the time because it's been sooo cold. I put her by the front door so she could watch us play during the day:
But when Dad and Aunt Amanda came home from work, we all went outside to play!
For some reason, the swing is more fun in the snow!
I love this picture--runny nose and all!

Dakota loves the snow, too!
One thing Gavin is not a fan of: making Snow Angels!

What's the perfect break from playing in the snow? Homemade Hot Chocolate!
And then it's back out for more!
He prefers gloves to mittens. He thinks it's so fun to put his fingers in, even if they get in the wrong finger slots!
Real conversation after 30 minutes outside at 5:00 pm in the freezing cold:
Me: "Gavin, do you want to go inside and get warm?"
Gavin: "NO!"
You won't hear any complaining about snow in this house anymore!







1 comment:
Love it that he has on the same hat and could not wait to take it off in the early pictures!!! He really is stinkin' cute!!!!! Keep on sharing!!! I am lovin' this snow from a distance:)
Post a Comment