I asked my Mom and Julie to share some of mine and Ryan's baby pictures to see who Gavin was looking more like. I can't believe that he looks so much like BOTH of us!
Gavin's newborn picture (from the hospital):
My newborn picture (from the hospital):
And everybody thought Gavin was a big boy because of Ryan. Nope! Me at 5 1/2 months:
Me at 10 1/2 months--starting to slim down just a tad (there's hope for you, Gavin!):
Ryan (this is such a Gavin face!):


Who do you think Gavin looks like?





5 comments:
I think he looks like you both. I know lame answer, but I really do think that. He's such a cutie!
Okay, after thinking about it more, Gavin really looks like Ryan from the last picture. And he obvious has your chubbiness you had. :)
I see each of you in your precious boy. I am so glad our family makes such pretty babies:) Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!! (By the way, Gavin is really beginning to favor Ryan more and more:)
Allyson I think that he looks like you, especially in the hospital pictures.
2 things
1) I think he looks like both of you!
2)your roles on your 10 1/2 mo old pictures make me laugh.
Post a Comment