Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cade's Cove

A few weeks ago, we got some updated family pictures with Gabby Dalton at Cade's Cove in the Smokies. It could not have been a more beautiful Fall day. Gavin was a little grumpy, so we had to tickle him to smile in a lot of pictures!
Thanks for going on location with us, James and Gabby! We love them!
Here are my favorites...

































4 comments:

Kim said...

My favorite is picture number 1! I love everyone's 'in the moment' smile! I miss the chunkers!

Denton Family said...

What great photos. THat is one talented photographer. I love the ones of you and Gavin.

Meagan said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! And I LOVE the new blog look!!!!!

Joanna said...

I can't get over how much Gavin is changing in his looks. He is precious, as is your entire family. I can't wait to see you Thursday!!!!