Thursday, November 5, 2009

8 Months

Let me preface this post and say that I DO in fact put clothes on my son! It seems that he's naked in all of these pictures. Haha.

Gavin gave us quite the scare this month when he shot a fever over 103 in the middle of the night! We cooled him down with a cold washcloth. He loved it. It went away in a couple of days and he was fine! Maybe teething?

He learned to sit up all by himself! He scoots backwards and puts his legs under him.
He's quite proud of himself that he learned to do it in his crib!
He got a 3rd tooth on the bottom this month. Still no top teeth!
You can see them if you blow this picture up bigger.
He learned to use the Johnny Jump Up for more than just swaying back and forth! Here he is in the Heaths basement in Chicago.


Gavin had his first sleepover this month! His best buddy Braden came and stayed with us for a couple of days while his Mom and Dad went to Chattanooga. Elizabeth has more pictures here.
Braden was a huge help!

Ladies and Gentlemen, as of last week, we have a crawler! How my life is going to change chasing after this little man! He learned to pull up to his knees just minutes after this video.


When we told Mom and Dad we were pregnant, Dad mentioned "We've got a red jet in the attic!" Here's the red jet that they just pulled out of the attic this weekend! Gavin loves it.
It seems that Gavin is learning so much right now--almost something new every day! When he pulled up to his knees after he learned to crawl, I told him he's not allowed to grow up anymore! :)

2 comments:

Denton Family said...

What a great picture at on your blog. Time is flying by. I just told Miles that he can't grow up anymore either. The days are long but the the years are short.

Joanna said...

Amazing family picture!!!! I feel like I am getting to see Gavin grow up:) Thanks for updating your blog:) I still can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!!
Keep in mind, mobility changes EVERYTHING!!!