Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zoo

Our friends Elizabeth and Braden took us to the Knoxville Zoo last week. I know I had more fun than Gavin. :) He'll enjoy it more one day when he's a little bigger!
This was definitely my favorite part: the Gibbons!

This little gal gave me a high five with her hand when I put my hand up to the glass! I wish I had gotten a picture of it.
Here's a video to show you how crazy this thing is:


The little monkeys looking at the monkeys! If you look close, there's a humongous gorilla looking at these 2 behind the glass.
"Ok, Moms, we've had enough fun for the day!"

I don't have a picture of Gavin looking at them, but he LOVED the Meerkats. Like jumping up and down in the stroller when he saw them.
Not sure if you can see George, the baby chimpanzee, in this picture. He's only a year old! He interacted with his Mom and Dad just like a real kid. It was crazy and so cute.
Thanks for bringing us along, guys! We had a blast!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

OMG! I had to pop over here to say I ALSO write something I Have already done on my list so I can cross it off! THAT is funny!

The zoo looks like fun and your little chunky monkey is so darn cute! :-)