Every good thing and every perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Gavin's First Drive-In
Saturday was Gavin's first Drive In Movie! Pop, you must be proud!
He's already a huge fan as you can see.
We thought he would fall asleep at his normal bedtime. What, and miss all the fun?? I had to walk around with him for the first part of the movie until he fell asleep so he didn't disturb everybody around us. Thank goodness we weren't in a movie theater!
Do you know I have STILL never been to a drive in? Every summer I say I am goign to go and just never get around to it! That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!
I love Gavin's big smile... what an adorable little boy!!!
4 comments:
I love his little smiling face! I remember my first drive-in experience and like Gavin, it was with you!! What a great memory it is too! :)
Do you know I have STILL never been to a drive in? Every summer I say I am goign to go and just never get around to it! That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!
I love Gavin's big smile... what an adorable little boy!!!
Gavin is loved so much:) You see that in his precious smile!!!
This has to be the cutest baby boy in the world! I know you are enjoying him and his smiling face!
Post a Comment