Every good thing and every perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Blackberry Pickin'
We went to pick blackberries this week to make a Blackberry Cobbler. Ryan has a patch for free right across from his work!
Gavin and I got a little too adventurous. I leaned in too close and he got stuck in the thorns. I had to pull out 7 thorns and he started bleeding. Poor thing!! He's a tough guy!
Yum! Where is this? Are you talking about their Falling Waters office? Mary Grace and I will have to check it out. I can't believe how big Gavin is getting!
Can I just say that I LOVE that you live life with your son! :-) So many people are overly careful and miss out and their kids miss out! I love you that y'all are still y'all, doing what you do, with an extra little person in tow! And sometimes that means thorns, but that's okay! :-)
2 comments:
Yum! Where is this? Are you talking about their Falling Waters office? Mary Grace and I will have to check it out. I can't believe how big Gavin is getting!
Can I just say that I LOVE that you live life with your son! :-) So many people are overly careful and miss out and their kids miss out! I love you that y'all are still y'all, doing what you do, with an extra little person in tow! And sometimes that means thorns, but that's okay! :-)
Post a Comment