Here's what's been happening this last month with our handsome boy.
He got his first injury in the blackberry bush thanks to me!
Trying new foods!
He's had bananas, applesauce, pears, and squash so far.
I couldn't pick just one picture of the squash he had last night. He was already in need of a bath, so we didn't put a bib on him. Never again will I make that mistake!




He's also tried lettuce! Haha, just kidding. We were eating at Josh and Sarah's and Ryan was holding Gavin and he reached over without looking, picked up a piece of lettuce, and put it straight in his mouth. We were dying laughing.


Here's Ryan weighing Lucy and Gavin to see which one's heavier. Take a wild guess which one it is! Ha! And he's one month younger!
Lucy and Gavin have a love/hate relationship. Here they are duking it out...

...but end up making up in the end.
Libby, Lucy, and Gavin.
Gavin is the youngest by 2 months to Libby (in the brown shorts) and 1 month to Lucy (in the pink).

My favorite quote this month from a store clerk:
"You must be feeding that boy Puppy Chow!"
I just love love love this age. He is focusing so much on things and seems to be aware of everything that's going on around him. He's learned to use his hands to grab on to things like our faces when we're talking to him (or my hair!). It's just amazing how much he's changed just this month. We just love him so much!
I couldn't pick just one picture of the squash he had last night. He was already in need of a bath, so we didn't put a bib on him. Never again will I make that mistake!
Gavin is the youngest by 2 months to Libby (in the brown shorts) and 1 month to Lucy (in the pink).
"You must be feeding that boy Puppy Chow!"





5 comments:
He is so cute!!! This age is such a wonderful stage. Enjoy!
I love your fat, cute and sweet boy! :)
He's like a little butterball!!! I just want to scoop him up and squeeeeze him! :-)
I'm ready to hold Gavin again. He's cute
Ella loves the ones of him "fighting"!
Post a Comment