Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pregnancy Pictures

One of my best friends, Sharon, is certainly gifted at photography. She was kind enough to take time out a couple of Fridays ago and get some great shots of Ryan, me, and my huge belly! :) Here are my favorites:

Across the street from our neighborhood. I just love this fence! I'll be taking Gavin here to feed the horses soon!








In our backyard...

...sitting on Gavin's bedding!


In the nursery




By the way, the huge rock on my finger is fake. :)
My fingers are swollen and I can't fit in my ring! Thanks, Elizabeth, for letting me borrow it!
Sharon's sister Lillian needs to get the credit for these next 2 pictures. We stole the idea!
Thanks, Nancy, for letting me borrow the blocks!
I think these are my favorite of all.

7 comments:

ariel said...

AWESOME pictures! The blocks are such a cute touch. My fav is the one of you and Ryan by your initials on the tree in Gavin's nursey. Love it!

Kim said...

Agreed! I love the one of you both by your initials on the tree... Also, I can't believe how warm it is down there for you to be wearing just a long sleeve outside. It has been so cold, snowy, and icy here lately. The day is almost here! Can't wait!!!

MELDUST said...

Love the pictures! Your belly is so beautiful!! (my rings didn't fit either - I wore them on a necklace during the last month and my first few weeks back home!!)

Wes & Meredith said...

cute pictures
Are you feeling better?

ariel said...

thanks for letting me know about the added pics.. I LOVE the pics by the fence and think its great you have such a neat place right across the street!

You two look so happy :)

Meagan said...

GREAT Pictures!!!! I can't wait to see Gavin out of your belly, but I gotta say he already looks pretty darn cute IN your belly and you and Ryan look great too! :-)

Lauren said...

I love the one of y'all laughing! So sweet!