The amazing planners: Sharon, Melanie, and Elizabeth
The girls did a nature theme because of Gavin's bedding. It was perfect!
One of Gavin's future girlfriends, Laurel. :)

Opening presents...

The family that we got Dakota from had these onesies monogrammed with "Boxer Buddy"!
Gavin better be a dog lover!
HUGE gift from our Care Group--a 3-in-1 exersaucer. Thanks, guys! Gavin's going to love it!
Playing "The Price is Right" game. I really liked winning all the prizes even if I didn't get the answer correct!
Hanging out after opening presents.
Chocolate fondue--my favorite!
Wow, can I just say how pregnant I look in this picture!?
Gram and Nani can't wait to meet their grandson!
Thanks so much to everybody who planned, helped, and came to the shower!
It was so wonderful and such a blessing to us. Now, off to organize all of Gavin's new goodies... :)
Opening presents...
The family that we got Dakota from had these onesies monogrammed with "Boxer Buddy"!
Gavin better be a dog lover!
Wow, can I just say how pregnant I look in this picture!?
It was so wonderful and such a blessing to us. Now, off to organize all of Gavin's new goodies... :)





4 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Such cute decorations! I really like the picture of you and the future grandmothers, too cute! You look wonderful!
What a great shower! Looks like tons of fun with great friends and needed gifts! Those exersaucer things rock!
I'm glad you had such a good time! It looks like you got some really cute things...those Boxer Buddies onesies are adorable!
Would you mind e-mailing me your home address? My e-mail is lauren@ericblum.com
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment