I cannot tell you how great I feel! I was telling Ryan on the front porch this morning--I have had the easiest pregnancy!! I just love being pregnant! Gavin has been waking me up about 4:00 or 4:30 each morning kicking me--enough that I can feel it with my hand on the outside of my belly. I love it!! My mom says he's getting me ready for a feeding about that time. Whew!
Next step: registering!! :) I'm so excited! My wonderful friend Elizabeth volunteered to help me (since I have NO clue what I'm doing!). Thanks, friend! :)





3 comments:
You look great!!! Your Mom is right about the 4am feeding!!!
Yay Ally! I'm so glad you are feeling great and you look beautiful! I hope you have fun registering for all the exciting baby stuff! I know I have blast shopping for it! :) Tell Mr Gavin Hi for me! I hope to see you soon!
How stinkin' cute are you???
Take that registering gun and go to town...you will have so much fun!
Post a Comment