If you notice, she ran off right after I told her to get a present she had for me! She said she's been putting it in her car when she comes up to Knoxville in case we tell her up here. You can tell how bad she has wanted a grandbaby! My gift from her was also a book, a lullaby CD (that my brother and I used to listen to), and Vols booties and hat that she knitted. She already has a grandma name! She wants to be called "Nanie" which sounds like "Nonnie" which her little sister called her when she was little because she couldn't say "Melanie." She's so excited!
We told Ryan's family, last weekend, too. Our families are very different! While my family screamed their heads off, the Hughes' reaction was very calm. Julie (Ryan's Mom) cried which was really sweet. We all can't wait! I'm still feeling great! Thanks so much for your prayers!





5 comments:
Oh Allyson.. this is great! SO funny!
You are your mother's daughter! :) I just love her reaction!
Wow! I loved their reaction! It was so your mom. Shock was written all over your dad's face. That's so great you got it all on video. It'll be fun to show Baby Hughes this video in the future.
congrats allyson! your mom sent me an email. I love the video! :)
I could watch this over and over again!! How fun!
Post a Comment