Friday, June 20, 2008
WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!
That's right. And in my usual saying, HOLY COW! We found out yesterday on Ryan's birthday and our 4th anniversary! What a perfect day to find out such amazing news. We're really praying right now for the health of the baby and for no morning sickness. If it's hereditary, I'm in for a doozy in the upcoming weeks. Thanks, Mom! :) So as of today, I'm 5 weeks! But since we found out yesterday, we took the 1 month picture a week late. I know it's goofy, but yes, I'm going to copy everybody else and do a picture each month to see my belly grow! Here's the picture from yesterday, just a couple of hours after a + test:
This was wrapped up for Ryan's birthday present when he got home from work (and how he found out he was going to be a Dad!):
I go to the doctor July 7, so it's pretty hush hush until then. We'd love your prayers for our little one growing in my belly! We tell our parents this weekend, so I'll post about that soon! WOOHOO!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Yay! We are so excited for you guys!
David & Emilee
Ahhhh!!!! This is so exciting! I can't believe it! I love it! I just wish I could be more involved with your pregnancy face-to-face, but phone, email, and blog will be great too over the year! I look fwd to seeing you very pregnant in December!
Wooohooo! I cannot wait for this little Hughes baby to arrive!
We are SO excited for you guys! HOORAY! We look forward to watching you grow (in more ways than one) hehe.
Love,
the Oldacres
Post a Comment