Broken record--too many pictures and not enough time. Whew. I'm pushing through for you, grandmothers and great-grandmothers!! Even a couple weeks late, I want to document our Disney trip. Slowly but surely, folks...
Ryan had a business trip to Florida for a couple days, which so happens to be about 20 minutes away from my Aunt Joanna's house. And her house happens to be a little less than an hour away from Walt Disney World. So Ryan comes home one day and says, "What about you and the kids coming with me to Florida, stay with Joanna, and us go to Disney for a couple days?" Ummm...YES, PLEASE!!! So we had about a month to plan (not much time!) and we hit the road at 5 am the Sunday after Gavin's birthday party. (Yes, that was a crazy decision, but crazy busy is generally how we roll!)
We got to Joanna's in the afternoon and the kids loved playing with their new toys from Gavin's birthday. Aunt Amanda made Henley this AMAZING makeup kit she found on Pinterest since Gavin was getting so many toys. Who better to practice on than Cousin Madison??
The kids couldn't stand it and had to get in the pool--even though it was pretty cold and February, for Pete's Sakes! :)
It didn't last long, but they had fun!
So we decided to wait 'til we got to Joanna's to tell the kids about Disney World. Gavin gets so excited about everything (don't know where he gets that from!) that we didn't really want questions for 12 hours straight! :) So I packed little goodie bags of all Disney things, we'd been talking to them about Disney for weeks and talking about one day going there, watching videos of the rides, etc. I thought for sure I'd get SOME sort of reaction out of them. NOTHING. Nada. Zilch. It was painful. And so thankful I got it on camera:
Next post: Disney Day 1!







3 comments:
When we gave the kids a Mickey tshirt for Christmas one year telling them that was their Christmas present I too had the camera ready and they did not have a reaction. I think it was because they had never been before and didn't know the magic.
That is hilarious. :)
Oh my word, this is the SAME video we have!!! Who are the kids that have priceless reactions?
Can't wait to see your Disney pics!
Post a Comment