Sunday, July 8, 2012

Slip n Slide


The awesome Slip n Slide for our annual 4th of July party stays up for a few days, so we get to enjoy it the day before and after with no waiting in line! :) Here's fun pictures of just the neighbors going down...

These 2 are READY!

Henley and Emily:

The little guys:


LOVE this pic of sweet (and mischievous!) Delaney:

Henley Jane had THE BEST time going down!





Gavin went all by himself over and over:

 "Ta Da!"



 The 3 Mommas went!


Then Henley took a turn with me:

But, as usual, she prefers her Daddy!




 Love. her.

Laney and Kim:

Rachel and Emma:

Sweet pic of Emma:

Then Laney had the bright idea to add a tube to the equation! Genius!

Our neighbor Beth always goes down 1x each year. I sadly did not have my camera (the 1 time I didn't have it with me!) to document, but she did a cheer before going down this time. I got her to do a reenactment:

I can't deny that we are beyond blessed to have such a fun little life!

No comments: