Oh, good ol' Lake Winnie!
I went here numerous times as a kid/teenager but haven't been since I was in High School! So when Gram and Papaw wanted to take Gavin, we of course wanted to go! It was so fun seeing it through the eyes of a 2 1/2-year-old little guy!
First thing he saw: the train!
Gavin's Chattanooga buddy Asher got to go with us which was GREAT because they rode rides together like big boys!
Henley didn't get to ride rides, but she enjoyed watching the boys and being held by some of her favorite people!



I think one of Gavin's favorite things was getting to eat yummy food that he never gets to eat at home!
The boys' favorite was the roller coaster. Gram rode it with them once:
(Love this picture!)
And then I got to ride. Ryan and Robert couldn't fit because their legs were too long!
If you blow this up, I'm pointing out to Ryan that Gavin is screaming like a little girl with his hands up in the air!! It was so cute!!!
Hands up!
This poor little one skipped her morning nap so she was out for the count after lunch!






3 comments:
Henley looks so big!
HOW FUN!!!! I have been there is so many years, I don't even remember. I heard they have really cleaned it up and made it pretty nice! :-) Looks like y'all had a GREAT day... that was a fun idea!!
We had such a good time. Asher always has fun with Gavin! Thank you for sharing your Lake Winnie time with us:)
Post a Comment