Oh, how I love Chattanooga! It definitely was not this cool when I was growing up.
So when we were downtown at the Discovery Museum, we stopped for a picnic lunch and played in the fountains at Coolidge Park!
Of course we were unprepared and had no bathing suits, but that's what a diaper is for, right??


Ryan took over the camera and got some great pictures of Henley.
This shows her many personalities in a matter of minutes...
Observing (most likely her brother)

Clapping (one of her most favorite things to do)
Her new favorite mood: DRAMATIC.
I haven't a clue where she gets this from. :)

Curious

Along with being curious, she points at EVERYTHING now. It's precious.
Joyful (my favorite)


Love these sweet times with my little ones!





2 comments:
Look at all the teeth Miss Henley has!!! Such a darling little smile. Two stinkin' cute children, wow, you really are blessed. I am loving how you record this precious time with your children:)
Great pictures! We LOVE the park too!!!! Where was all that fun stuff when we were little! LOL... we find ourselves more and more taking Lily to do stuff in Chattanooga!! :-)
Post a Comment