I have so much to post for the month of April that it makes me want to puke!
So let me start catching up with Easter...
On Good Friday, my mom brought both great grandmothers up for the day.
Of course this girl was center of attention at lunch!

Jane with her Henley Jane


Gran made this dress for me when I was a baby. It now fits Henley!

This is the first Four Generation picture we've taken--I can't believe it's taken 7 months for us to remember to do this!
I want to photoshop Henley's face below into the above picture to make it perfect! :)
Nani: one of Gavin's favorite people in the whole wide world!

On Saturday, our church had an Easter Egg Hunt.
Gavin got his face painted for the first time:
Nice Robot, Miss Meg!
The Easter Bunny of course had to make an appearance!
I haven't really put the eggs up from last year--we'll pull them out in the yard with a single Cheerio inside or lately letters to practice, so he knew what to do:

But apparently the candy was MUCH better than what Mom usually puts in, so he wanted to stop and open each one.

And when I tried to get him to keep collecting instead of opening, he threw a fit.


But apparently the candy was MUCH better than what Mom usually puts in, so he wanted to stop and open each one.

And when I tried to get him to keep collecting instead of opening, he threw a fit.

Check out the tears and snot:
A visit from his BFF made everything better:

And when he started eating chocolate, all was well with the world:


And when he started eating chocolate, all was well with the world:

Easter morning, he opened his "Cars" themed Easter basket with fun Lightening McQueen goodies:
Easter is one holiday that we've decided not to travel since we have to at Thanksgiving and Christmas. So Nani and Pop came up to spend the day with us.

We were blessed with such a gorgeous day that we stayed outside until after dinner!

Family pictures:





Gavin climbing a tree for the first time with Dad:

The cutest Easter Bunny I know!

Apparently Gavin thinks so, too...

Pop and Henley:

She loves to grab Pop's mustache!

Gavin and his inchworm buddy:

We dyed eggs:


Gavin was a fan:

In more ways than one...

Vinegar, Gavin? Seriously!?



Look at these precious dyed hands:

And notice the bite mark:

We hid the eggs all over the yard--but the dogs discovered them! Dakota seriously ate all 11 before the night was up. It was not pretty:

What an eventful and fun weekend!
We were blessed with such a gorgeous day that we stayed outside until after dinner!
Family pictures:

Gavin climbing a tree for the first time with Dad:

The cutest Easter Bunny I know!

Apparently Gavin thinks so, too...
Pop and Henley:

She loves to grab Pop's mustache!

Gavin and his inchworm buddy:

We dyed eggs:
Gavin was a fan:
In more ways than one...
Vinegar, Gavin? Seriously!?
Look at these precious dyed hands:
And notice the bite mark:

We hid the eggs all over the yard--but the dogs discovered them! Dakota seriously ate all 11 before the night was up. It was not pretty:
What an eventful and fun weekend!







3 comments:
The whole time I am reading your post, I am thinking that Henley is the cutest Easter Bunny I have ever seen! ...then you say it:) hahahaha I also have heard how Gavin calls for Nani when he wakes up at her house. ADORABLE!!! Your precious children are SOOOOOOOOO LOVED!!!!!
I am so behind myself... I laughed out loud when I read the first line of your post... I can totally relate!! LOL!
Love the Easter pics! I think my favorite is Gavin kissing his little sis!! So cute!
And by the way - you look AMAZING, little miss Mom-of-TWO!!! :-)
Loving Henley's many rolls!! :) Her serious chubbiness is so adorable.
Post a Comment