The joy of having grandparents that are teachers is days off like Spring Break! So my parents came up here to take us to the Zoo at the end of my Mom's Spring Break. We only ever go with friends that also have kids, so it was fun to go with 3 adults! I'm normally outnumbered!

Gavin loved the Red Pandas:
We pass this guy so much and never stop to take a picture:
Kim, this has been my favorite hat of Henley's! So glad she got to wear it one last time!
Ryan and I say this girl has a lizard tongue. She's been sticking it out a lot lately:
Speaking of tongues...this snake was HUMONGOUS.
Her name is Buttercup and she is 23 feet long!
Fun on the carousel. Yay for Spring that the fun stuff is open again at the Zoo!
Milking the cow:
I could say something here about how my little Piglet is looking at her family, but I would never say a terrible thing like that! :)
This boy is fearless in the Petting Zoo:

Gavin's favorite sentence right now: "Dump it!"
How have I never read this sign before!?
Fun in the groundhog tunnel:
Feeding the camel...
And Nani the Giraffe:
We've only had our Zoo Pass since November, so I've never seen the educational exhibits they have along the path. Gavin loved feeling the lion's paw!
Only thing that could be cuter about this picture is if they were holding hands:
Oh, the Gibbons, how I love you.
Liz, I learned from Haylee and brought a snack to tempt him. It worked immediately!!
My dad knows how to make this crazy jungle monkey noise. The chimps were completely asleep until he did it and they both sat up to find out what it was!
It was such a fun day! Thanks for coming up, Nani and Pop!





3 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!!!! So glad Nani got to be the giraffe:) Thrilled that Gavin also likes the otters...my favorite:) Thanks for keeping us updated! It is amazing how quickly Henley is growing!!!
That's so funny about the snack. Love the look on the gibbon's face...
I love how big Henley looks sitting on your lap! Big babies are so lovable.
Post a Comment