I can't believe there's only 1 more month to go 'til we get to meet our little girl!
Gavin's driving his train (one of his favorite things to do) on the number 8.

My sweet friends threw me a small shower on Saturday for little Henley.
Thanks so much guys for all your hard work!!! She is one blessed little girl.
My sweet friends threw me a small shower on Saturday for little Henley.
Thanks so much guys for all your hard work!!! She is one blessed little girl.
The grandmothers and Aunt
Kim and I had to do our month pose together!
It's been so fun being pregnant with you, friend!
I'll show you her theme for her room in a minute, but Aunt Amanda of course did an amazing cake to go along with it:
Bethany and Sharon painted these letters to go in her room!
Now here they are after I made Ryan spackle and repaint the wall where Gavin's letters went.
I can't believe what girly letters and girly baskets can do to transform a boy's room into a girl's!
So here's a picture of Gavin's room when he was born:
We did an outdoor/nature theme for him and wanted to continue that with Henley. His bedding had owls (back left on the bumper) and I wanted to continue that with her because Ryan and I met at Ooltewah and the mascot is an owl. Yes, that's disgusting, I know! :)
So, Amanda painted cherry blossoms on the trees and we changed the bedding and I can't believe how different the room looks now! We stuck with the blue paint because it's like the sky for the trees. Thank goodness we didn't have to repaint!
Sharon and Bethany made these little owls for my shower and now they're sitting in their nest in her room! :)
Next post: Gavin's big boy bed in his brand new room!





4 comments:
It looks great! I can hardly wait for Henley to get here!
I love the new blog background! And you did a great job on Henley's room. It looks so girlie :) Love the bedding and the cherry blossoms :)
Allyson, the bedding looks so so good! Very cute and girlie. Can't believe she'll be here before we know it! I can't wait for her and Rev to wear their Chinese outfits together ;)
i love love love the room! I'm sorry I missed the shower! hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment