Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ode to the Blanket

I don't know how Gavin will sleep without his blanket when we have to take it away when he's older.

He only sucks his thumb when he has his blanket--what a blessing!

We leave the blanket in the crib during the day and he only has it at naps and bedtime. Well, it was hanging out of the crib today and he grabbed it and carried it around everywhere.

I've been wanting to get this video for a while. Every time he gets his blanket, he turns it around until he finds the tag. What a sweet boy I have.


3 comments:

Kim said...

He looks like such a big boy in his rocking chair, so cute!

Denton Family said...

I just love that. There are few things sweater than a thumb sucking baby. Don't worry about taking blanket away. you have lots of time to deal with that. My baby is doing great with leaving it in bed. He is weaning himself. I am sad cause that is the last of the baby in him.

Joanna said...

That reminds me of little strawberry blonde girl I once knew:) Gavin you are such a sweet boy. Can't wait to see you all!