First let me just show you what I looked like at 3 months with Gavin...
I'm trying to be creative and not always have Gavin hold a sign with a number. He's holding a pretzel that I bit into the number 3. He soon ate it right after the picture of course!
We went to the doctor today in hopes of finding out if we were having a little boy or little girl...but we have to wait 5 more weeks to find out! Dr. Roberts did an ultrasound and at first said it looked like a girl, but then from another angle she said boy, so really 15 weeks is too early to tell because things are still growing and changing. She tried to do an internal ultrasound to get a closer look and the umbilical cord was right in the way! Her hunch is that it's a girl, but she's not sure. And I KNEW with Gavin that he was a boy, and I have no clue with this one! We'll be happy either way with a healthy baby! We'll find out May 12!





2 comments:
You look absolutely adorable! :) I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear if you'll be having a baby sister or baby brother!!
Hey girl! You look GREAT! I can't wait to find out boy or girl... I know a healthy baby is all that you're hoping for though! I can't get over how big your little man is getting!!!
Post a Comment