Our little boy is growing up so much!
Already learning to be a man (reading in the bathroom)...
He isn't really a fan of toys anymore. He prefers to empty everything out of our kitchen cabinets.
He loves our laptop so much I think we should get him his own!
Learning to share with his best buddy Braden.
Dakota and Gavin like to play Tug-of-War together.
Gavin got in his first fight a couple of weeks ago...and lost! It's good for him to make him a tough boy! (Notice the bite mark looks like a smiley face--so funny.)
Still a little music maestro.
Out in the snow in his new wagon. I love that Dakota and Gavin both have the same look:
"Umm, guys, are you sure about this?"
And no post would be complete without messy food pictures. Enjoy!
Spaghetti:
Yes, it would be less messy to feed him ourselves, but where's the fun in that??





5 comments:
I love El Charro cheese dip myself can't believe he likes it too. I am so glad he likes the toy. His face is changing. I can't wait to see pictures of him in Ryan's shirt for his birthday.
I am so glad the pajamas fit!!!! Too cute:) I have been waiting for this post, I missed seeing your boy:) He is so precious.
I wouldn't describe the picture of Gavin with the bite mark on his face as "so funny". Poor guy, that looks like it really hurt!
He's so cute! I LOVE the pictures! Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!
He's getting cuter with everyday! Julie said he's "talking" a lot!
Girl, I'm not going to be mad. Truth be known I didn't want to do that post either:) I always feel pressure to do chain stuff like I'm going to be struck down or something. Ha! I'm funny like that. Good for you for saying "no thanks"! Hope you guys are super duper!
Post a Comment