This boy still drums on everything! His new favorite drum: the toilet seat.
Gavin is the messiest eater I have ever seen!
First spaghetti...
He likes to eat things whole (he hates for us to feed him and prefers biting on a pear to eating it cut up!)
He had his first Krystal this month! I of course had to call my parents--it's our family's favorite.
Hand over your heart, Mom and Dad!
I rarely turn the TV on during the day. If I do, this is what happens--straight up to it and banging on the screen!
Bathtime with his buddies Lucy...
...and Braden.
I just tried this one day and now he crawls up to the chair and looks at me waiting on me! I spin him around in the computer chair. You would think we're at an amusement park with how much fun this boy has.
I will close with the many faces of Gavin...





4 comments:
If I could squish his thighs through the computer screen I totally would.
And you wonder why the boy is humongous...you give him Krystal?!
I love the second pic of him with the dishwasher sticking out his tongue...
He is so cute!!!! An changing every day. I see a little boy coming out in that chubby face. Oah how I could kiss it.
LOVE the Gavin update! The pics of him and the dog are priceless!! :-)
And couponing is my new hobby too! I had a huge milestone a couple weeks ago when I got 2 tubes of Crest toothpaste for FREE! :-) I think Chris thinks I'm crazy, but secretly LOVES that I am saving so much money!! lol!!
Post a Comment