Friday, August 14, 2009

First Tooth!

Life at the Hughes' house is not as peaceful these days. Here's the reason...
His first tooth peeking through on the bottom left (his bottom right) and I think another one is about to pop up next to it!

Gavin is not a fan. And I'm not ready to be rid of his precious gummy smile!
That would explain him gnawing on everything in sight these days!
Praying for a less fussy day tomorrow...

3 comments:

MELDUST said...

A toofer already! Wow Mr. Gavin!

Ashley Hodgson said...

Gavin is so cute! I was quite happy that I got to hold him throughout most of Children's Ministry this past Sunday---he's so sweet!

Joanna said...

Such a precious boy!!! Just think, before you know it, the tooth fairy will be coming. Madison will be a Junior in high school this year. I look back and am amazed at how fast the time went!!! I am so thankful we got to visit you in Knoxville!!!