I can't believe my little boy is 4 months old! He is SOOO fun right now!
In What to Expect in the First Year, it said, "Your infant is just entering what might be considered the golden age of babyhood--a period of several enchanted months when good humor reigns during the day, more sleep is happening at night, and independent mobility has yet to be achieved (which means your baby will continue to stay pretty much where you put him, limiting mischief and mayhem; enjoy this while it lasts)." I would agree that this is the golden age! I really love this stage.
In What to Expect in the First Year, it said, "Your infant is just entering what might be considered the golden age of babyhood--a period of several enchanted months when good humor reigns during the day, more sleep is happening at night, and independent mobility has yet to be achieved (which means your baby will continue to stay pretty much where you put him, limiting mischief and mayhem; enjoy this while it lasts)." I would agree that this is the golden age! I really love this stage.
He is all smiles these days.
This was a trip that Melanie, London, Gavin and me took to Anchor Park the week before Phoebe was born! You can see Mel and London in the top right of his sleeping picture.
He can change his mood very quickly from this...
to this...
(great pictures Elizabeth!)Our morning routine after he wake up and gets fed is exercise time! I put him on his play mat and he kicks and punches to his heart's content!
He kind of turns himself in a circle these days. I found him laying completely opposite of how I laid him down in his crib an hour before. We think it's because of this. He only uses his left leg!
He is drooling ALL THE TIME nowadays. A tooth might be coming!
Here's his 4 month stats from his doctor's appointment this morning:
Head: 45.1 cm (>97%)--this is a shocker to you all, I know. :)
Weight: 17 lb. 14 oz! We have a hefty little man! (95%)
Length: 25 1/4 in. (50-75%)
We love our big guy!
I'll leave you with a quote from Dr. Glover, Gavin's pediatrician:
"Boy, you have more rolls than a bakery shop!"





1 comment:
I cant believe its been 4 months! I've been super busy the last few weeks so I havent had much time to catch up on blogs. Hes getting so big and soooo handsome! I love his smiley pictures!! Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment