Enjoy these random pictures from Gavin's 3rd month...
Gavin is such an outdoorsy boy already! His favorite thing to do during the day? Sit and look out the front door or lay in the yard on a blanket.
Mooooo (it even has a tail!)
Gavin got to meet some new friends! Here is Luke Butler--only 1 week old!
I would just like to point out the obvious that my child is HUMONGOUS.
Melissa and Emma
(I love how Emma is looking at Gavin with either curiosity or disgust--not sure which!)
(I love how Emma is looking at Gavin with either curiosity or disgust--not sure which!)
This video makes me smile every time. Gavin just learned how to scream this weekend.
Whew, life as a 3-month-old is hard!





4 comments:
Too cute!! Love the picture of Gavin and Dakota looking out the front door. LOVE the video with his squealing!! And I'm sure Emma is looking with curiousity!! :)
The video just makes me smile! I can't wait to see Gavin, probably in August. I would also want to see you, of course:)
Dang, he's almost as big as Braden! He & Ryan will be sharing clothes in no time. :)
He is so cute!!!! I love that he's an outdoorsy boy - totally fits his mom and dad! :-)
Post a Comment