We had another ultrasound today! We could at one time see him from his head to his feet on the screen, and today his face took up the whole screen! Look at my sweet little boy...
His face looks kind of smooshed here (I think from him moving) but I think his mouth looks just like Ryan!
He weighs 5 lbs 15 oz right now. No longer measuring 2 weeks ahead! Praise the Lord! He's right on schedule. Dr. Roberts said he'll probably be 7-7 1/2 lbs at 40 weeks unless he hits a growth spurt.
And the heartburn rumors are true! He has a full head of hair!! I can't tell in these 4D pictures, but Dr. Roberts saw it right away on the 2D.He was also opening and closing his eyes and mouth the whole time. He even got the hiccups while she was trying to get a good picture of him. He's such an active little guy!
Mom reminded me that I was this size when I was born 3 1/2 weeks early! I was 5 lbs 13 oz. Just a little one--imagine that! :) Because I was so early, I've planned to be ready by January 20 this whole time. That's tomorrow!! And we're as ready as we can be. All his things are washed, put away, and he has a hospital bag ready! I'll be packing our bag this week. It's getting so close!!





5 comments:
Laurel and I were checking your blog and saw the pictures of baby Gavin! We are so excited to meet him. Praise God for a healthy little guy...also, I'm so glad he is measuring normal!
Love,
Meg
I can already tell that he is going to be one beautiful boy!! It seems like I just found out you had a blog and were prego and now it's almost time to go!!! Can't wait to see pictures of his arrival!!!
aww Ally.. its almost time! Good luck if it happens sooner than later. I hope that everything goes well! I cant to hear/read all about it and see pictures of your little family! Love you girl!!
p.s. You know Tiff Miller is due right around when you are due as well, right? She said she knew you were due then. Very exciting!
I'm so excited for you! I remember this time being my favorite...waiting and being so excited until you finally get to meet him!
Make sure you GET SOME REST!
yay! I'm so impressed with ultrasounds these days - you can totally his little face & everything. good luck the next few weeks!
Post a Comment