One of my favorite Christmas movies growing up was
How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The first weekend in December, we drove to Nashville to stay with Ryan's sister, Amanda. They had an ice sculpture exhibit dedicated to the Grinch! Here are some of my favorite pictures:
Waiting in line for 30 minutes in the freezing cold just to get inside to the freezing cold.

It is 9 degrees inside, so you have to wear these special parkas. Fashionable, huh?

We're finally inside!

The Grinch's dog Max is my favorite character!

Waiting in line for the ice slide...

that apparently you're not supposed to go on pregnant.
What!? I still went down it. For goodness sakes, how could that hurt a baby??

Can you believe all this is made of ice?

I
am supposed to be eating for 2...

Brother and sister


They even had a nativity ice sculpture at the end. Isn't it gorgeous?

Thanks for a fun weekend, Amanda!
4 comments:
How fun! You know, as many years as I have lived here I have never gone to see that?!? I might have to go next year, looks like y'all had a blast!
Thats so cool! I cant believe how colorful all the ice is!
shame shame daredevil pregnant lady. What would Dr. Bradley say?
hehe. Just kidding.
Hee-larious! I love the pic of you "eating". That will be great to take Gavin to when he's older!
Post a Comment