It is now inevitable. Gavin does not want to be seen until he is born! He tries to hide his face with his hand every time we have an ultrasound (which is thankfully quite often with my doctor!). We've only been able to get a side profile each time.

Check out the frown on his face. He really does not like to get his picture taken!

We can visibly see these bad boys kicking me all day long. I feel like I have to cover up my stomach to keep strangers from watching my belly move! It looks like ocean waves. I think he's going to be an active little boy! :)

Not so exciting news for me: Gavin is measuring 2 weeks ahead! I asked the doctor if that means that I am going to have him 2 weeks early, and she said, "No, he'll just be a big baby!"
It looks as though he's taking after his 6'2" Dad already!
3 comments:
good luck with the future 6'2" baby! if you have a family baby shower, please let me know - I won't make it for Christmas but I can fly over sometime in January or February or just wait until after the little guy is welcomed to the world.
oh wow! I cant imagine you having a big baby! he'll definitely be taller than his mommy. :)
Those pictures are amazing! I'm glad he's so healthy and active. Brandon said it looked like an alien was living inside me when Dawson would move like that. :)
Post a Comment