Ryan got to go with me today. It's so much more fun with him there! He said this picture looks like a drama queen. Look at its little arm over its forehead. "Oh, I can't take you pushing on my home anymore! Let me rest!" You can see the frog position with its feet here.
This picture has the head on the right, body on the left, facing down. You can see the spine at the top! Unbelievable.
I was told to eat sugar beforehand so it would move around. I had vanilla pudding in the waiting room, and during the ultrasound, it would jump up suddenly every 10 seconds or so. I can't wait until I can feel that!!You know what else I can't wait for? To quit calling the baby "it" and start calling it "he" or "she"! :) September 22 will be the day to find out!!





5 comments:
My gosh!! Baby Hughes is coming right along!! Can't wait to find out if baby is a girl or boy!! Yay!!
That day was so fun to find out whether it was a boy or girl. It will be a day to remember forever! Good luck and I will keep praying for a little healthy one for you.
So sweet!!! I am so excited for the two of you!
Allyson, congratulations!
You and Ryan will be amazing parents.
I'm so glad I found your blog...you look adorable!
one cute little froggy! congrats!
Post a Comment