Every good thing and every perfect gift is from above. James 1:17
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Breaking the News
So we sat down with our first baby, our 2-year-old Boxer Dakota, and broke the news that she is not going to be an only child anymore. This is how she felt about it.
Aww... Dakota is awesome! This is hilarious! And dude! Let me just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Can you maybe call or email me with your phone number again, if you don't mind? I'm a dork and broke my other phone which had your number. :o) I'm praying for you guys and baby Jeanette!!!! Teehee!
hey! I figured I'd respond to your comment about my dog on the post about your dog! :) Woody would love a play date with Dakota! He is 4 years and about 7 months. He's still such a puppy though!
6 comments:
oh dear! she looks so distraught! haha!!! She'll be fine!!!
this is hilarious!! I'd say she's going to need some more time to get used to the news.. :)
I got home today and found the m&m in my mail.. thanks for the card!! I sure hope we are still sending that in 80th bday cards!!
Hey Allyson! Congrats! You guys are going to be the best parents!!
Hey Ally! Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Aww... Dakota is awesome! This is hilarious! And dude! Let me just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Can you maybe call or email me with your phone number again, if you don't mind? I'm a dork and broke my other phone which had your number. :o) I'm praying for you guys and baby Jeanette!!!! Teehee!
hey! I figured I'd respond to your comment about my dog on the post about your dog! :) Woody would love a play date with Dakota! He is 4 years and about 7 months. He's still such a puppy though!
Post a Comment