Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fall Family Pictures

So let's face it.  I am a terrible blogger. I have come to grips that I am too busy in this season of life to keep this little blog up as easily as I can post to Facebook for most of my family to see. So when I can, I'll still update here, but seeing as how I'm 5 MONTHS PREGNANT and haven't even made a post about that, I'm facing the facts that this is a low priority in my life. :)

I just put this photo book together for our families for Christmas, and it gave me a code to embed, and voilà! I have an easy blog post. :) Enjoy these family pics our friend Emilee took of us! We hopped the fence behind our house to take pictures in the field--wish I had a picture of me at 4 months pregnant climbing a ladder!

Click here to view this photo book larger
Create a gorgeous, high quality wedding photo album at Shutterfly.com.


No comments: