Last post, promise. Then I'm sure I'll take a 2 month break again and return to slam you with blog posts again! :)
A Hurricane came through our last day there, but it cleared up and we went out to the beach just before dinner. I opted to not bring the camera (I mean, how many beach pictures can you have, people!?) then instantly regretted it when the lighting was so good. So, iPhone to the rescue!
The kids did GREAT on the drive to and from the beach. So nice having bigger kiddos that can entertain themselves! Oh yeah, naps and iPads (or naps while holding iPads in Henley's case) help too. :)
Thanks for great memories, Gram!








1 comment:
Gotta love the iphone camera! It has saved me so many times! I love the one of Gavin sitting with the sun shining into the lens!
Post a Comment