Sunday, June 17, 2012

Interviews with Gavin

So I pretty much don't want Gavin to grow up. I told my Mom when he was 2 that he was at my favorite age. She said, "Wait 'til he's potty trained!" Man, was she right. I am LOVING 3-years-old! He says the funniest things, is so independent, is actually helpful during the day, and is SO sweet and affectionate.

Ryan's sister Amanda got married on May 19, and instead of a speech from me, I interviewed Gavin and showed it at her Rehearsal Dinner. Here's the video... 
(If you don't want to watch all 5 minutes, at least watch 4:30. Hilarious!!)

And since that video was such a huge success and captures his fun personality, I interviewed Gavin about Ryan for Father's Day. Here's our quick interview:

Love this boy!!

4 comments:

Denton Family said...

That is just the sweetest thing. Priceless. What a personality he has.
Makes me miss teaching.

Kim said...

Love the shooting illustration! And Henley was so cute at the end!!

Joanna said...

Stinkin' Cute!!! I love the truth that comes out of our children's mouths... They really see the choices their parents make. I love it!

Shannon said...

Too cute! Gavin had somegreat answers in both. I think the first link actually goes to the dollywood video of him, but I found the wedding interview when it was over. I love the idea of doing an interview! Really captures them at their age. I think I'm gonna snag that idea and do one with Libby. Funny to see what answers they come up with.