Really this is a week late, but better late than never! We've been cleaning out closets and rearranging rooms like crazy getting Gavin's new room ready and the nursery ready for a girl, so we've been busy busy busy!
Gavin's favorite things right now: trucks. This truck has 6 wheels for 6 months
(yes, folks, it's a stretch, but I'm running out of creativity here!)
(yes, folks, it's a stretch, but I'm running out of creativity here!)
At our 4th of July party, Lillian got some great pictures of Kim and me--we're 2 weeks apart.
We were cracking up here but I love this picture!
And here are some pictures of our sweet baby girl from last week's ultrasound
(umbilical cord is in the way on the left, but I love the right side of the picture!):

She's sucking her toes in this picture!
(Side profile, head on the right, toes up on the top left corner--you can see the bones)

When we found out Gavin was a boy, we KNEW his name was going to be Gavin Robert Hughes. This little girl? WE HAVE NO CLUE!!! We keep coming back to Eleanor Joy and calling her "Ellie" but for some reason we can't commit 100%. We do know that we love Joy for a middle name. So here are our choices so far:
Eleanor "Ellie" Joy
Taylor Joy
Henley Joy
Thoughts? Suggestions?





4 comments:
I love those pictures of us that Lil took! Girl names are hard for us too. For girlie's name, my vote is Ellie Joy!
i love Ellie too!
I like Ellie (a good alternate to the ever popular today Ella). But I also love Taylor. I can see you guys having a Taylor...
Hey girl! Love the pictures - that is amazing! I can't wait to see pictures of the new rooms!
I sent your hubby a facebook message for you about my new blog address! http://meaganslens.blogspot.com/
I moved and wanted to make sure you were able to find me! lol :-)
Post a Comment