Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Birthday Surprise

Gavin got a lot of great gifts for his birthday, but this shirt he opened up from us was the best surprise of all I think!

He's still trying to overcome the shock (along with the rest of our family!!).

"I'm going to be a what?!?"

Yup, another one is on the way! We're due October 6! And yes, we DID in fact plan them to be this close. They'll be 20 months apart. How fun that they'll be able to play together and be friends!! I know it will be really hard at first, but it'll be so worth it later on!

It is crazy how much bigger I am this time around. I feel like the day I took a pregnancy test, I felt pregnant. This first picture I already look it! I wanted to have Gavin take pictures with me this time. So here's 1 month...

...and 2 months (Gavin is holding 2 chopsticks that he likes to drum with).

It's shocking how big I am getting so quickly. I think my body just remembers what to do since it hasn't been that long so I'm getting bigger a lot faster this time!
3 months is just around the corner! It's FLYING by this time around!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Yay for baby #2! I love his smile in month 2's picture! He's going to be a great big brother!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations to all of you. I think it will be wonderful to have them that close together. I wish I would have had a few more. More power to you. I'm so happy for you. Gavin is a adorable little boy. Austin still asks about you. Better memory than his mom. Take care.

MELDUST said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I love that Gavin is in the monthly pictures this time! Too cute!! you look fabulous!

Joanna said...

So glad the announcement is out!!! Congratulations to Gavin on being a big brother. What a precious family!!!!!!! I love you guys and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family:)

Meagan said...

OMG! My computer was gone to the doctor for a few weeks and then I was out of town and I am trying to catch up on all my blogs! Yours wins the prize for the biggest surprise! :-) Congratulations! I am so excited for y'all! Gavin't getting so big! He's going to be a great big brother!! I can't wait to find out if it will be to a little sister or a little brother!!! :-)

Becky Lott said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Lauren said...

This is amazing!!!! Congratulations! If anyone can handle 20 months a part, it is you. I hope you're feeling well!