Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Haircut

Gavin got his first haircut last week! He wasn't in dire need of it being cut, but it was getting a bit shaggy and I needed a cut, so we both got it cut together! Here's a before picture:

He was such a good boy while Margie cut his hair! He had graham crackers in each hand to keep him occupied.

And when that stopped working, I gave him my water bottle--that did the trick!

Finished product:


5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh dear! I am laughing out loud at his new big boy haircut! Just want to grab him and kiss him like crazy!

Denton Family said...

What a big boy. Time it flying by. I can't believe he is big enough to need a hair cut. I love it by the way.

Joanna said...

A two handed eater:) I love it! He is so cute, kind of looking like a toddler:) Your Mom has told me some of the plans for Gavin's first Birthday party, sounds like so much fun!!! I love you guys!!!

MELDUST said...

what a big boy!

Meagan said...

So Sweet! I love the haircut! It always makes them look a little bit older! :-) He;s such a handsome little man!