Saturday, September 26, 2009

Peek-a-Boo!

Gavin's new favorite thing in the whole world: Peek-a-Boo! Here's a video I took a couple of weeks ago. It looks like he's figured it out and is playing with me. I'm a little skeptical though--I think his head might be so big that he gets tired of holding it up so he rests it for a minute. :) Either way, he is too cute. Please excuse my loud "Peek-a-Boo!" in the background. You may have to make it bigger to actually see him ducking behind the pillow. Don't you like how he's pulled the sheet and mattress cover off the bed? Love this boy.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I love it that the camera shakes while you are laughing. Gavin is fulled with such JOY!!!! And he shares it with everyone that comes in contact with him:)

Joanna said...

filled with joy!! it would help if I could type:)

MELDUST said...

How funny! I love that you post videos so we get to see this cute little guys since we don't get to visit often!